WENDY-JO KENNEDY, R.M.T.
Hi, I'm Wendy-Jo!
I believe that a healthy body leads to a healthy mind and spirit and I am committed to guiding my clients in their effort to live pain-free and stress-free.
I am the owner and lead R.M.T. of Pleasant Valley Massage Therapy.
My style of massage therapy is a combination of general Swedish massage, Myofascial Therapy, Trigger Point Therapy, Joint Mobilizations, Deep Tissue, Craniosacral, and Hydrotherapy.
- motor vehicle accident injuries;
- chronic back, neck and shoulder pain;
- general stress;
- sports injuries;
- pre-natal and post-natal.
In addition to professional experience helping clients manage pain and heal injuries, I have been involved in two motor vehicle accidents myself and I understand the many concerns and limitations involved with pain and injury. My personal experience enhances the empathy and compassion that I bring to my work.
- College of Massage Therapists of British Columbia - Registered Massage Therapist & Hydrotherapist- 2010
- Utopia Academy Faculty of Massage Therapy - 3000 hours of undergraduate studies 2007 - 2010
- Spa Therapist Practitioner - 2001 - 2011
- West Coast College of Massage Therapy/ Spa Therapist - 2001 - 2003
- Fitness Leadership Program - 1986
- Massage Student Supervisor at Okanagan Valley College of Massage Therapy
- Massage Student Supervisor at Vancouver Career College