COMING SOON: INFRARED SAUNA!
We will be providing our clients with the added value of pre and post treatment relaxation in our far infrared sauna!
WHAT IS A FAR INFRARED SAUNA?
It is a sauna that provides heat by emitting far infrared radiant heat, as opposed to a traditional sauna which uses steam to heat the air. Far infrared heat is the same type of heat used by hospitals to warm pre-mature babies.
what are the health benefits of a far infrared sauna?
It uses only half of the heat of a steam sauna which provides a safer, more comfortable, and more relaxing experience. This type of experience allows you to sweat twice as much as a steam sauna and expel up to 8 times more toxins.
- PAIN RELIEF: The penetrating heat relieves muscle tension, soreness on nerve endings and muscle spasms which contributes to decreased pain, strains, headaches, arthritis, bursitis, fibromyalgia, and other muscular conditions.
- IMPROVED SKIN: Increased blood circulation to the skin causes deep pore cleansing and release of toxins which is beneficial for everyone and particular those with acne, psoriasis, and eczema.
- REDUCED STRESS: The soothing heat promotes relaxation, enjoyment, and a general feeling of well-being.
- IMPROVED SLEEP: Some people experience a more restful sleep after using the far infrared sauna which provides many indirect health benefits.
- BURNING CALORIES: Spending time in an infrared sauna can burn hundreds of calories by increasing your metabolism and core body temperature.
- IMPROVED IMMUNE RESPONSE: 25 - 30 minutes in the sauna increases your body temperature, somewhat like an artificial fever. This is beneficial because a fever is the body's way of strengthening the immune system and increasing your resistance to disease.
- INCREASED ENERGY: Increased circulation increases energy and general health!
COMING SOON: HALOTHERAPY ROOM!
We will be providing our clients with the added value of pre and post treatment relaxation in our Halotherapy Room, also known as Salt Therapy Room.